Safety degree change, and SAQA’s career advice

The Unisa National Diploma in Safety Management (Nadsam, NQF 6, 360 credits), changes in 2017 to a Diploma in Safety Management. HRD1501 replaces SPPPRAC, and

This content is restricted for subscribers. If you have a valid subscription, please log in. New users may subscribe below at only (ZA)R 45,00 per month .

Existing Users Log In
New User Registration
*Required field

Comments are closed.

Facebook IconLinkedInLinkedInLinkedIn
error: Contact the Cygma Group for Copyright licence.