Sheqafrica.com offers a subscription service to employers designed to keep you posted on developments within the SHEQ field. Unlike the normal news and articles, the Employer Service is designed around business owners and what they need to know.
Regular features will include:
- Legal Opinions
- Updates on Legislation related to SHEQ,
- Case Studies.
All articles are written by Senior Advisors from the various disciplines within the Cygma Group and its subsidiaries. As part of your subscription, you also get priority treatment and telephone support.
The Employer services are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You must register as a user with your business credentials.
- Your CIPC listing as a director will be verified prior to authorisation.
- Subscriptions are billed in advance and payable by EFT, or Credit Card.
- Should you require a VAT Invoice, you may request it for a period of 3 months at a time.