Blue Risk Management (Pty) Ltd is a Risk Management Solution provider in the areas of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ). They are also a corporate member of SAIOSH, the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
Blue Risk Management have assisted many organizations in reducing operational risk exposure within the Mining, Steel and Power Reticulation Industries (ESKOM).
Services offered by Blue Risk Management:
- Update Safety files to comply with new CONSTRUCTION REGULATIONS 2014.
- Compiling a site specific safety file for a construction project, containing all legal documentation, including legal appointments, registers, toolbox talks, etc.
- Site specific Safety Plans – Blue Risk Management will ensure that the Client approves the plan and will assist the contractor if any changes are required.
- ROTRAN compliance – Blue Risk Managment will guide you through the safety file requirements as well as how to achieve compliance.
- Blue Risk Management conduct audits for your company to ensure that SHEQ legal requirements are met.
Blue Risk also partnered with mySHEQ and INTRA to offer a full turn-key solution.
- HASREP (Health & Safety REP & Committees) (Unit Standard No: 259622,
- FIRETRAC (Level 1 – Fire & Emergency Planning) Legal Compliance 1 DAY
- HIRA (Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment) (Unit Standard No: 244287,
- SUPERTRAC (Supervisory Skills) Section 8 Supervisory Skills Legal Compliance
- ACTRAC (Relevant sections of the OHS ACT) Legal Compliance 1 DAY
- CLAIMTRAC (Injury on duty Claim Management) (Unit Standard No 259610,
- INDUCTOR (Basic Health & Safety Awareness) (Unit Standard No: 259639
- ELECTRAC (Introduction to safe use of Electricity) (Unit Standard No: 259639,
- FALLTRAC [Fall Prevent, Protect, Prepare) (Unit Standard No: 229998:
- NOISETRAC [Noise-Induced Hearing Loss] (Unit Standard No: 259602: