Tenders are invited from suitable professional organisations or teams to design and develop an Outcome-based Occupationally Directed Health and Safety Management Program.
- the development of a grading based ODHSM program,
- the development of a training curriculum for ODHSM administrators, officers and managers, pitched at NQF level 5, 6 and 7 respectively
- the submission of the training curriculum to the SA Qualifications Authority, and
- the training of a team of 12 National Program Implementation Managers to develop the business to the next level.
Tenders must include the following documentation.
- Company Profile
- CV’s the team involved
- Detailed outline of the program
- High Level Project Plan
- Cost Break-down per project stage
- Schedule of Disbursements Claimable
- Schedule of Costs
Closing date: 30 August 2021.