Mining, energy and construction sectors operations have the potential to cause irreparable damage to the environment and compromise the health, safety and security of the people, thus affecting the sustainable development of the country.
Over 59,000 work-related fatalities and 4 million non-fatal accidents occur across
the African continent each year. learn how to better your HSE methods to ensure
safety at the workplace.
This conference emphasises how important it is that health, safety, security and environmental issues are integrated into the planning and operations of the sector.
Key factors in the conference:
- How to better your real-time inspection methods to ensure safety at the workplace and increase situational awareness by 60%
- Effective use of freighting methods for combating fire incidents caused by flammable liquids and decrease risks by 70%
- To manage unstable regulatory changes and uncertainty in context of HSSE
The HSSE Africa Conference 2019 provides a platform for HSSE Managers and advisors across oil, gas, power, water, mining and construction to develop, implement and maintain a high level of HSSE in energy sector operations.
How will attending benefit you?
- Learn how the SSHE Lead at ExxonMobil in Nigeria who ensured the safety of their employees through its IH and occupational risk management programme and how you can implement the same at your worksite
- Decrease incidents by 30% through measurable Service-Level-Agreements (SLA)
- Decrease work-related fatalities by up to 50% by implementing the latest safety regulations
- Better your real-time inspection methods to ensure safety at the workplace and increase situational awareness by 60%
- Manage unstable regulatory changes and uncertainty in context of HSSE
- Discover the latest technologies to monitor the chemical, physical and ergonomic hazards at your workplace and how to reduce worker exposure to these hazards.